Auction for Fire Relief All money goes to Aussiesharon to donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortcake1806

Sassy McSassington
12 Years
Sep 11, 2007
This auction is just like the one Aussiesharon is doing. I'm starting a new listing to keep things from getting too confusing. You'll get 12+ Delaware eggs. From good bloodlines. All money is to be paypaled directly to Sharon. I'm simply supplying the eggs. I'll pay for shipping them so your bid is what you'll pay.

Heres a copy of Sharons intial post so you'll know how things work:

As many of you know I am an Australian who has called the States "home" for the past 18 years. I'm sure everyone is aware of the horrible devistation in Australia right now with the fires ( and flooding up North )

I am offering 1 dozen + Welsummer eggs to the highest bidder. All money from this including shipping costs will be donated to the Australian Red Cross to help fire victims or the RSPCA. The winning bid can choose which organization.

Bidding will end Saturday February 14th ( my birthday!) at 10pm EST. Eggs will be shipped fresh Tuesday morning, unless the highest bidder requests otherwise.

Please keep the Aussies in your thoughts and prayers.​

Last edited:
Heres a pic of a couple of my birds taken yesterday.

3945_chickens_048.jpg

I love the way you bid Beardedchick!! If I post another photo will that up it again? lol

I'm going to up this to 12+ eggs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom